The rototiller project is officially: No more! I just sold the motor for a profit and I will re-list the tiller base a little later. The Gudenaa mower I picked for free also sold today, and is being picked up tomorrow. Now I have to get going welding up the other mowers I have!
Our property is infested with voles, mice and what-not; leaving tunnels and holes all over the place. We have just staked out some frequency oscillators that are supposed to help get rid of everything like this in the ground and surface. I also bought a couple of live traps that I’ve set out, but they have only caught 1 in 3 days. The latching mechanism needs adjusting or modifying, because the last two days the bait has been stolen and the traps were not set off.
I have set the live catch traps, because I don’t mind relocating them in stead of destroying them. The one I have caught was released close to one of the oscillators, to see the effect. The mouse seemed to be disorientated and I guess that’s exactly what it’s supposed to do.